Protect your Identity with FREE
On site Paper Shredding
The Paper Depot will be on site at the Press-Telegram Successful Aging Expo with their mobile document shredding truck – One stop for recycling and destruction of sensative documents. They will destroy, for free, up to six boxes of documents. Easy drive up and drop off access. Then stop by the expo – admission and parking are free!
Saturday, October 3, 2015 • 9 a.m – 1 p.m.
The Westin Long Beach
333 E. Ocean Blvd. • Long Beach, CA 90802
Drive through location is on the Elm Avenue (east side of the hotel)
between East Ocean (front of Westin) and East 1st Street.
The Paper Depot Mobile Shred Information/Guidelines
1) Limited to 5 or 6 standard record boxes.
2) Only paper product can be destroyed.
3) Paper clips, staples, binder clips, rubber bands or file folders do not need to be separated.
4) Magnetic media such as VHS Tapes, cassette tapes, CD’s can be dropped off but will be destroyed at the plant, not in the mobile shred truck.
5) The Mobile Shred Truck has a camera where people can witness the actual shredding of material.
6) There will be another truck containing lockable bins for those just wishing to drop off. This material will be destroyed at the plant.
7) The Paper Depot will have on-hand material that refers to their services, both recycling and shredding in addition to material that addresses the different laws regarding protecting sensitive/confidential material for anyone who is interested.