BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
5th Annual Press-Telegram Successful Aging Expo
The Press-Telegram’s 5th annual Successful Aging Expo is an ideal way to showcase your business or products to seniors, baby boomers and those who care for and about them. The Successful Aging Expo offers an opportunity to introduce, display and provide information about your business/product/screenings to thousands of attendees. Rich in resources and information, visitors and participants will have the opportunity to visit over 40 booths of companies, firms and services – including health screenings, medical information, health and beauty, home improvement, financial and elderly care options.
Each Week the Press-Telegram reaches an audience of nearly 500,000 active and affluent adults:
• 71% are age 40 or older
• 50.5% are age 50 or older
• They are evenly split between male and female (50% female / 50% male)
• 52% are married
• 64% are homeowners and have been in their home an average of 12 years
• 59% do not have any children under the age of 18 in the household.
The Press-Telegram audience is affluent, active and engaged in taking care of themselves and their health:
• Average household income is $73,000
• 82% carry any type of health insurance
• 77% have seen a medical specialist in the past 12 months
• 79% purchased prescription drugs in the past 30 days
• 20.5% belong to a health club
• Gardening, Jogging-Running, Bicycling and Volunteer Work top the list of activities enjoyed by our weekly audience.
Source: 2012 Scarborough Research, Rel. 1, adults age 18+.
Weekly Audience = Net 5 daily + Sunday + 7 days online.
Special Program (preview section) – October 23rd
As a special preview to the Expo, the Press-Telegram will publish a “Successful Aging” program on Wednesday, October 23rd that will include a list of exhibitors, a floor plan, the scheduled events and speakers and their topics. This timely special section is a golden opportunity to tap into what is fast becoming one of today’s biggest “boom” markets.
Publish Date: Wednesday, October 23
Materials Due: Wednesday, October 9
Space Deadline: Friday, September 27