The Daily Breeze 9th annual Successful Aging Expo is an ideal way to showcase your business/product/screenings to thousands of attendees. Rich in resources and information, visitors and participants will have the opportunity to visit over 50 booths of companies, firms and services – including health screenings, medical information, health and beauty, home improvement, financial and elderly care options.
Each day the Daily Breeze reaches a demographically diverse audience of nearly 400,829 readers.*:
- 64% are age 40 or older
- 53% are age 50 or older
- 53% are female; 47% are male
- 41% are married
- 50% are homeowners and have been in their home an average of 13 years
- 36% have no children under the age of 18 in the household.
The Daily Breeze audience is affluent, active and engaged in taking care of themselves and their health:
- Average household income is $74,743
- 91% carry some type of health insurance
- 82% have seen a medical specialist in the past 12 months
- 77% purchased prescription drugs in the past 30 days
- 28% belong to a health club
- Gardening, Bicycling, Jogging, Running and Swimming top the list of activities enjoyed by our weekly audience
- 31% of Los Angeles County adults are age 55 or older.**
- The total U.S. population age 65 and over will more than double in the next 45 years from 45.2 million to over 92.0 million.
- The percent of the U.S. population that is over the age of 65 is projected to grow from 14.2% to 21.9% of total population by 2060.***
Sources: * 2015 Scarborough Research, RI., Adults 18+, Weekly audience = Net 5 daily + Sunday & 7 days online. Daily Breeze Audiene (400,829).