The Daily Breeze 10th annual Successful Aging Expo is an ideal way to showcase your business/product/screenings to thousands of attendees. Rich in resources and information, visitors and participants will have the opportunity to visit over 50 booths of companies, firms and services – including health screenings, medical information, health and beauty, home improvement, financial and elderly care options.
Each week the Daily Breeze reaches a demographically diverse audience of over 434,000 readers.*:
- Average household income: $87,672
- Average age: 48.1
- 66% are age 40+
- 50% are age 50+
- 41% are married
- 56% are homeowners and have been in their home an average of 12.1 years
- 34% have children aged 17 & under under in household.
The Daily Breeze audience is affluent, active and engaged in taking care of their health:
- 92% carry some type of health insurance
- 86% have seen a medical specialist in the past 12 months
- 73% purchased prescription drugs in the past 30 days
- 26% belong to a health club
- 11% follow a weight loss program
- Most popular activities include grilling, gardening, swimming, volunteer work, running and bicycling
- 31% of Los Angeles County adults are age 55+
- The total U.S. population age 65+ will increase from 15.9% of the population in 2018 to 24.1% in 2068.
- The number of persons in the U.S. aged 65+ will nearly double in the next 50 years from 52.3 million in 2018 to 100.2 million in 2068
- The number of persons aged 100+ in the U.S. is projected to increase nearly 9-fold in the next 50 years from 85,000 in 2018 to 756,000 in 2068
*Sources: 2016/2017 Rel. 1 Combined Scarborough Releases, PopulationPyramid.net (2018 vs. 2068 U.S. population estimates) Weekly Daily Breeze Reader base – 434,170 (5D+1S+7 days online [DailyBreeze.com])